Geotextiles are permeable fabrics which, when used in association with soil, have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain.
1. Separation – Prevents two soil layers of different particle sizes from mixing with each other.
2. Drainage – It will efficiently collect superfluous water from structures, such as rainwater or surplus water, from the soil and discharge it.
3. Filtration – It’s an ideal interface for reverse filtration in the soil adjacent to the geotextile.
4. Reinforcement – Thanks to their high soil fabric friction coefficient and high tensile strength, they are an ideal reinforcement solution.
5. Protection – It is ideal protection from erosion of earth embankments by wave action, currents or repeated draw down.